If it has got cheese in it, you can bet your last quid that it won’t last long in our house. We are cheese fiends.
Which is why we loved this Potato & Cham Frittata, that I cooked last week.
(Cham = Cheese and Ham!)
- A good old glug of oil
- 4/6 leftover cooked potatoes, sliced.
- 4 eggs, beaten.
- Loads of cheese
- 4 spring onions, sliced and diced.
- A good few slices of ham, hacked to bits.
- Heat your oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add your potatoes and fry until beginning to crisp (about 8 minutes)
- In a bowl , mix your eggs & your spring onions together.
- Whack on the grill.
- Tip your eggy onions into the fry pan, mix quickly and then turn the heat down.
- Scatter your cheese on top.
- After about 8 minutes, once the top side has almost set, pop the pan under the grill for 2-3 minutes until fully firm.
- Slide out of the pan and devour!
This was great with some ketchup to dunk! x