Now I thought I’d let you see inside my make up bag!
I was gifted this lovely make-up case for my birthday last year from my boss. I love the fact it has popper-attatched compartments that you can remove if you want! I also love the fact it has little places for all the brushes that comes with it.
Right, here is a list of my actual day-to-day kit in the order I put my face on!
- Dream Creamy Foundation in 04 Light Porcelain, applied using a Body Shop Foundation Brush.
- Mac Concealer in NW15, applied with a Celia Birtwell Foundation Brush.
- Body Shop All-In-One Face Base in 03, used as pressed powder, applied with a Body Shop Blusher Brush.
- Rimmel Blusher in Dusty rose, applied with Celia Birtwell Blush Brush.
- Ala Carte Brow Ink in Brown
- MUA Eyeliner in Black
- Elegant Touch Eyelash Curlers
- Benefit ‘They’re Real’ Mascara
Also I have tweezers and a mirror from the Body Shop in my kit!
I also thought I’d share with you a little tip that I use to help me when I have sleepy eyes in the morning. My two moisturisers look exactly the same, so I used a permanent marker to draw a little reminder on the top of the lids!
So do you think my make-up kit is excessive or really bare? Thoughts and whatnot below! 😀